Learn Common GRE Words
B:: PAGE #1
7. Bard (bardd) :: These two kinds of periodicity may coincide as in carefully endstopped lines or in the formulae chosen over centuries by the bards of oral traditions
8. Barrage (morglawdd) :: Yet despite this the state still had to face down a barrage of criticism both at home and abroad for its handling of what the United Nations has called the worlds biggest disaster
9. Bastion (cadarnle) :: Yesterday the four climbers fixed 400 meters of ropes along the rocky section above C4 until they were stopped by a rock bastion wall at about 8300m
15. Belie (anwybyddu'r) :: Other stunts were also impressive and belied the low budget of the film overall
16. Belittle (bychanu) :: I expected something like a slap or maybe some sort of words of belittlement
17. Bellicose (rhyfelgar) :: At the end of the 19th century people were full of hope and expectations of a more peaceful more contented less bellicose world
18. Belligerent (ymosodol) :: His team has played a particularly belligerent and aggressive brand of cricket and I think theyre the benchmark against which other international cricket teams have judged themselves
19. Bemoan (cwyno) :: It also bemoans the citys refusal to release the dossiers to the people discussed within them
20. Benevolent (llesiannol) :: These organisations project a reputation of being caring considerate and benevolent
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.