tal, dal, dalach, dalaf, daled, nhal, nhalach, nhalaf, nhaled, talach, talaf, taled, thal, thalach, thalaf, thaled
Noun(1) a garment size for a tall person
Adjective(1) great in vertical dimension; high in stature(2) lofty in style(3) impressively difficult(4) too improbable to admit of belief
(1) Heather is approximately 4ft 6in tall with a slim build, hazel eyes and long brown hair.(2) With no tall buildings nearby to obstruct your sight, you can see for miles around.(3) One of the youths is described as about 6ft tall with ginger hair and wearing a light blue top.(4) Climbing to the top of a tall building, a hill, or a church tower is a great way to get a feel for a place.(5) Water will trickle audibly here and there, and there'll be the gentle swish of bamboo and tall grasses.(6) In his right hand was a plate of food and in the other a tall glass of orange juice.(7) Mychael found herself in a tall tower - one of many in the castle.(8) They stand about two feet tall at the shoulder and typically weigh around 100 pounds.(9) Avoid any mixture containing bentgrass or tall fescue or more than 15 percent ryegrass.(10) The elevator came to a stop and the doors slid open, revealing the sixth floor of the tall building.(11) He is about 1.5 metres tall with big brown eyes and curly jet-black hair.(12) He stood up to offer a handshake, revealing that he was a tall man, of average but sufficient build.(13) The 4ft 5in tall boy was disqualified from driving following a motoring offence in December last year.(14) The third is described as six feet tall , in his mid-twenties with short dark hair and possibly a moustache.(15) She is white, 5ft 4in tall with a large build, short grey hair and blue eyes.(16) He is described as about 6ft tall , medium to thin build, with black and shaven hair.
(1) very tall :: dal iawn
(2) tall and thin :: tal a thenau
(3) tall tale :: stori tal
(4) tall man :: dyn tal
(5) tall building :: adeilad tal
(6) fairly tall :: eithaf tal
(7) tall and slim :: tal a main
(8) too tall :: rhy uchel
(9) not tall :: nid yw dal
(10) tall order :: gorchymyn tal
1. big ::
2. high ::
3. in height ::
4. unlikely ::
5. demanding ::
6. magniloquent ::
7. improbable ::
1. low ::
2. short ::
3. squat ::
tall, taller, tallest, tallish, tallness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Tall guy, dressed like a little boy?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
A girl, TALL, red hair, very pretty.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Although, he's so TALL
he bangs his head
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
You're TALL. Still growing?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
I could tell you about Ser Duncan the Tall.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
English to Welsh Dictionary: tall
Meaning and definitions of tall, translation in Welsh
language for tall with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tall in Welsh and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'tall'
What tall means in Welsh, tall meaning
in Welsh, tall
definition, examples and pronunciation
of tall in Welsh language.